Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bushels of Bad Habits

Today is picture day. Registration, if you will. But before the action i took a small break and headed back to fourth grade, with glasses and plastic stretchy bracelets. I cleaned my closet with Mom to the tune of Pretty. Odd. I stood practicing my smile over and over, it needed to be perfected. (By the way, I still am practicing.) Every now and then I run back into the bathroom to see how I'm doing.
It's always nice seeing your childhood sprawled box after box. I tossed around items, and slipped things mom said to throw away into my pocket. The weather isn't the happiest today. I also broke the vacuum cleaner this morning. I actually kind of like vacuuming nowadays. I like sucking up all of the drama so it can go dwell somewhere where no one can get to it. It's a Collin thing.

No comments: