Sunday, August 10, 2008

Everything Flows Through Me

They say Collin means different things everywhere, its not possible to settle on one actual meaning. Of course, thats how the world seems to be. I sometimes feel like a misfit in the best of ways, like I could fly away from the world and have it not matter to me. My friends only make a small impact on me at times. It's hard to tell what direction I can stretch in easiest. I'm all fancy-schmancy. I like going with the flow, unless the flow is stupid. I'm the kind of person that's not afraid to say whats on my mind. Soft songs about the country make my heart want to sing along forever. I long for small populated towns like Wickliffe and Merrill. Sometimes I wonder what my life will be like a year later, and a year later I wonder what my life was like back then. I'm inspired by people working their hardest to please one another and being successful. My sister Tara spills all over my thousands of personalities, making me who I am. Without her, I know I wouldn't be the same person at all. People say its weird that I know so much about HTML at such an age. My sister often comes to me for advice on her website career when shes at home. I guess you can consider me as a pretty smart kid. I like writing, as you might have noticed. I like editing pictures with simple programs too. I make layouts for MySpace, like a basic person with no life would do. MySpace, Facebook and Youtube are my most visited pages. I spend lots of time online looking for awesome designs and pictures, or fonts.

Layouts for Myspace - Personal Myspace - Personal Youtube
Feel free to add me and comment my videos! I like talking.
You can also IM me on AIM, at collin3258. Talk to you soon!

No comments: