Sunday, October 26, 2008

Unsaturated Lately

I have been what you would call under the weather. My world seems like a lump of unsaturated pinks and greens. But this weekend things have been starting to clear up, despite the problems I may be having. Life is surging back into me slowly. I love the feeling of loving life.

I am simply excited for whats going to happen before 2009. Halloween break is coming up within the next week, and that means CANDY! Ski Club permission slips are being released soon, as well. Winter is full with romanticide. I can't wait to ski through tall forests and let the crisp air eat my cares. But then over in late December our family is traveling to sister Tara's house in Nashville for Christmas! This I simply cannot contain myself over, it's way too exciting to fit my needs. But will the Christmas spirit be demolished, you say? I say no. There's something about this house that makes me want to leave it. I wish I could live in Nashville forever, I know I'll never want to leave.

PS: My camera is currently undergoing special maintenance, so please enjoy this picture of my front door at Christmas time.

No comments: