Friday, November 7, 2008

Turkey Month

Halloween is trick or treating. I must have gained at least 10 pounds. Now I don't have to say the camera adds anything, right? Well, on Halloween night a couple of friends and I went ringing doorbells on large rich houses in their neighborhood. An unforgettable Halloween it was. On election day, I stayed up and watched the states turn red or blue on my TV screen. The house was like a jumping bean injected with excitement juices. My parents voted for McCain, but that angered me. Obama won, and that's the way it should have went down! We all need change. (And for all of those who thinks he's a terrorist: your very stupid. He has a family you know.) He was surrounded in over a foot thick of heavy duty glass that night. That just shows how messed up this world is. PS: Unusual obsession with Mario Kart Super Circuit lately. I got 57 seconds on Rainbow Road.

No comments: