Sunday, May 31, 2009

June June June

Blogspot time is behind two hours, so it's going to say May, but in Wisconsin it is 1:24 AM, and it is JUNE JUNE JUNE! 5 more days of school until summer, and it is about time! Freedom, no stupid homework, and staying up late with friends. GOD I don't even think I can wait five days, SUMMER COME NOW!

Hey,not just through a random picture of me and Hannah in here, eh? Well, since I've been lacking posts, this is a random flash of what happened in May. Me and Hannah have been hanging out a lot so I decided to throw this picture in. We've really gotten to know each other through all the math chats and phone sessions and hang-out days. I'm glad she is my friend.

WELL, that's a wrap. Hopefully I can get back to blogging here more, seriously. I have just been busy with my site lately that it's been hard to find time for all of this. You can probably expect to see me back soon, though, don't fret.

No comments: