Monday, June 1, 2009

A June Tune

Today was a great day, the first day of June 2009, the first month of summer is here! The last Monday of waking up for three whole months, the last Monday of school, all packed into June 1st. What a wonderful day.

Today, school was very relaxed and layed back, we basically watched movies all day long. Sam and Hannah had planned on walking home with me afterschool, but that fell through. Then I walked home with Shanti! I carried her ten thousand pound bag and gym shoes. We held hands too, not to mention ;D! But what's a big deal to make of that, really.

At home I basically just slacked around all day, playing around with music and my site. I played with my neighbors on the trampoline IN my pajamas at one point, and had a yummy hamburger helper supper with the house to myself. Later, Jen and Hannah made a surprise visit, as you can see in the picture. I'm really worried about Jen - she's lost tons of weight and has symptoms of an eating disorder, I hope its nothing. I would hate to see anything happen to her, she's such a nice, happy girl to be with. (Jen pictured in middle, Hannah on right.)

So here I sit on June 2nd, thinking about June 1st. It truly was a nice day. I got a lot done on my site too, I almost have a new layout finished! What a crazy day.

No comments: