Tonight was the most fun I have had in months. A little bit of everything. It was the best thing ever.First, I biked to Alison's, and we hung out for a bit, waiting for Kendra to get done practicing driving. I guess we sort of just molted plans together for ourselves since we all didn't want to do anything else but chill with each other. So, when Kendra got there, we all went to Berry and did the following.
- Went on the swings
- Played 'Red light, green light'
- Played in the sandbox
- Played 'Bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish'
- Played 'The Drunk Effect'
- Moved the soccer goal to be facing the right direction
- Decided to grab pots and pans and make music
Then, we made mac n' cheese, and had a heart to heart. I showed them my music - which I haven't done with anyone in real life. I even read the lyrics to 'dreammaKer' for them. I really don't like doing that - but it was alright. They really understood. Kendra told me that she has seen so many aspects and personalities of me that she wasn't really very surprised when she heard how different my music was. I loved that. I love it when people know exactly what I think of myself. It's so, so, so amazing. I love Kendra for knowing that, and speculating so sharply.
We all discovered how much better you feel when you make music about what you are feeling. It's the best stress reliever I've found in a while. My love for music grew more tonight. I had a remarkable, phenomenal time with my new best friends tonight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment