Saturday, April 3, 2010

You're So New

I need to live here. Oh my GOD. Maybe then I won't have to deal with my dad waking me up at 9:30 for no reason on spring break.

So I decided I should randomly revamp this blog. Mostly because my style changed AGAIN. I like the crappy only-took-2-seconds feel of my banner. Whether or not anyone else does. I get more inspired by choppy scrapbook-like art every day.

Nothing very exciting has happened since my last post. I've used Tumblr to rant and complain, because there NO ONE can see my thoughts. I make sure to keep up to date with this, though - regardless if no one cares or not.

Lots of things changed since my last post. Swimming is actually really fun. Plus other stuff ;D! Also, John and Heather pretty much think I'm an annoying teenage fanfag, but whatever. They're snotty and dumb lately, UGH. Bryan has been real busy with White Ring stuff for the past week, and Aimee IMs me when she's drunk and bored, looking for something to argue about. It's all messy right now. Life is full of rough patches, though.

Spring Break started out kind of boring. For the first few days, I did absolutely nothing but bond with my web friends, which was pretty fun honestly. The last few days, though, I've been hanging out with my friends again. April Fools was by far the best day, and the only one worth mentioning as of now (besides seeing The Last Song with Mia and Rachael [can I just say throwing lots of gross candy at pathetic crying teengirls]).

It was a very nice day, almost like summer. I think it was about 70 degrees. I started off the day going to Alison's, and hanging out with her and Koller until they had to go. Then, I gradually biked towards Mitch's, since we were supposed to hang out at 2. He called me when I was by my old house, saying 'Nevermind, I'll be home at 8.' So I hung out by my old house for a while, called some people, and eventually went to Victoria's to hang out with her, Alison and Koller again. It was lots of fun there. We basically talked shit *LOL* watched Hannah make gigantic bracelets *LOL* and continuously said YOU WOULD and BAG IT, FAGGOT when unnecessary *LOL*. Later, we ended up going to Sam's and hanging around the park and stuff. It was a really fun night. It'll probably remain the funnest night of my spring break, unless tonight is more fun. I'm supposed to go to Ali's. I guess we're just waiting on her parents to leave now. *Crosses fingers* I hope its fun.

I can't believe it's April. God, time is going by way too fast.

Yes, my title is a No Doubt lyric. "You, you're so new. You, you're new."

No comments: