Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back to Basics

Only, sadly, not the Christina album. (I just love posting random sentences that only I would understand.)

I've been going back to my past lately. I've been playing Zoo Tycoon all day long, for starters. I named these hippos after my buddies over at WHITE RING. They have had kids since this picture. They're both named <><>. Fuq yeah. I also figured out how to make sea otters do shows. I never knew how to. So many things I never knew were unlocked once I started playing. It's been really great. I love wasting my precious time on games like this. Probably because I'm so incredibly classy.

All of these memory throwbacks has inspired me. I've been working on music a little bit more. But not really. I started a remix of my basically favorite M.I.A. song and wrote some lyrics. That's all I've done, pretty much, besides gather ideas. STILL THOUGH. It's the starting and inspiration revisits that matter. Right?

Also, I have overwhelming urges to play Donkey Kong Country again. I listened to the song from the water levels (Coral Capers, etc.) and I fell back in love. As soon as I'm done capturing my angsty emotions I'm getting straight to it.


Yeah, MIA, since you're most likely to actaully give a fuck about this blog, I'm sorry for discluding you in this photo. Folks, Mia was off doing something with her mom while this was taken, but she WAS here. Just so you know, we are her friends. She isn't a huge loner at all or anything. (HAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT! Am I supposed to put a period after this or...).

This Saturday was probably one of the most fun days I've had in a long time. Me and Rachael met at Mia's house and met her amazing 4-year-old brother, and 2 continually pissed off siblings. In the process, we blasted Ke$ha and wrote a 3-part story about her for Civics. We then decided to meet up with my YIG BFF H. Bourg down at Copper Rock. I got a desert coffee with a chocolate pie, and ate basically half of Hannah's General Tso's Chicken. Heal-thy. When Mia had to go run around with her mom, AS USUAL, we hung out on a parking ramp and in an elevator (picture) because we are just that cool. When someone on a floor below us pressed the button and we began to go down, we all freaked out and pressed every button in terror. We were on the elevator with this one lady twice. I wonder what she thought?

We then walked to where Mia was and all chilled outside of the coffee shop. Rachael decided to pretend some random car was her mom, and did really good at acting it. There's a video. It rox. Then we walked back to Mia's, and Rachael's dad gave me a ride home. Not to mention there was some bomb ass techno remixes on the radio. JUST saying.

Me and Mia and Rachael (HAHA GRAMMAR FAIL) met up again at Culver's yesterday. WOOP *concerned old widow face* DAT ASS *classic DAT ASS photo goes here*. Oh, the memories will never fade. (JK, they probably will. [I'll end up reading this in a year and remembering it for the first time in forever. {That's how it always goes.}]). (Still unsure about that period).

Everything bothered me today. The day got less shitty as it went on, though. I am wondering a lot about who I'm really friends with. Sometimes I feel like the ones I care about the most don't really care about me that much. Why is that? I wish I had the answer, and a nice talk/explanation from those people would surely be nice. I don't know what to think sometimes.

No comments: