Sorry for the long, dumb, unnecessary absence. I guess that's just how I roll? My excuse will be "I've been so unbelievably busy this summer", even though that's a huge lie and a stranger could know that about me :)

This dumb old show has managed to change who I am. I can't imagine anything before it, and now life seems boring because I can't live like them. I was warned that it would change me, but I could never be more glad that I got into this, and I am going to be so sad when I'm done with the second generation of characters. And just in case you were wondering, my favorite character from this picture is Maxxie :*
Since my last post, I have done a lot, and my life has changed so much more than Skins. I went to San Francisco for a mission trip, which changed my life so much. Just being in California changes a person, you could say. It was one of the best weeks of my life, and though I didn't get along with many people, the people that I did get along with were phenomenal. I'm actually hanging out with my friend, Sydney, who was on the mission trip in two days. All I can say is that I met some crazy awesome people (Eleni) and got closer to ones I didn't know so well.
I'm losing weight. I'm fed up with being the weight I am, so I'm doing something about it. I can already see a difference. And I'm going to keep it up, because I want to be skinny. My inspiration for this is, of course, Skins. Just one more reason I am so changed.
I'M GOING TO SEE KE$HA IN 17 DAYS? (LOL)
I feel like this should be longer and rantier, like all my other posts, but I guess it isn't. It is what it is, shawwwday.
Since my last post, I have done a lot, and my life has changed so much more than Skins. I went to San Francisco for a mission trip, which changed my life so much. Just being in California changes a person, you could say. It was one of the best weeks of my life, and though I didn't get along with many people, the people that I did get along with were phenomenal. I'm actually hanging out with my friend, Sydney, who was on the mission trip in two days. All I can say is that I met some crazy awesome people (Eleni) and got closer to ones I didn't know so well.
I'm losing weight. I'm fed up with being the weight I am, so I'm doing something about it. I can already see a difference. And I'm going to keep it up, because I want to be skinny. My inspiration for this is, of course, Skins. Just one more reason I am so changed.
I'M GOING TO SEE KE$HA IN 17 DAYS? (LOL)
I feel like this should be longer and rantier, like all my other posts, but I guess it isn't. It is what it is, shawwwday.

No comments:
Post a Comment