I'm really freaked out for the next few months. Things could either change a LOT or go in the same direction - and I'm not sure what I want anymore. I thought I knew, but I'm always questioning myself. I guess wanting things never really ends up how you want it to end up, because you realize how big of a deal you made about things later on. Oh well, ooohhh well.
Here is a long, unnecessary list of things that have begun to differ in my life since August 30th, 2010.
It's not 2010. My best friends are Hannah, Ali, Mia and Rachael; more are Sam Schroeder, Stevn Rougeux, Maddie Rasmussen... no one else, really, that's about the extent of my close friends. School started. I am overwhelmed with homework. I have become quite the procrastinator. SALEM has faded from my life, but is not gone, in fact I received three new songs today. I hate school. I hate most of my clothes. I got a synthesizer. My dog has cancer. I got a cat, his name is Boo. I have a gross obsession with pop music. I go to Harmony Cafe every Friday night, and have met some of the most amazing people ever; this may or may not go somewhere friend-wise, but I sincerely hope it does.
I have not worked on music much, but what I have worked on sounds amazing. My first release on cassette came out with Holy Other. I put things on my wall. I got a really cool speaker system. I have an existent love life.That's about it, at least, that's all I can think of. I currently have a headache, and I'm really tired. But I don't want to go to bed. This is a daily norm around 7:43 PM. I think that life is just boring lately. Nothing but being with MARCH excites me. I would go into more detail about my boring-ass life, but I'm not going to, seeming as I really am at a lack of words. Sorry to displease the crowd that isn't even here... hahahaha. Hopefully, I'll get myself to write very soon. But don't count on that.

No comments:
Post a Comment