I took this picture today in honor of flag day. No, I am not some freak who celebrates flag day, I just had this flag laying around and decided to use it. I pixelated my eyes and mouth because they looked extremely bad.Well, currently, I am in the worst mood ever. This stupid online girl from Europe was trying to tell me off for no particular reason, and got one of my other friends to be mad at me when the entire time I was just joking. Web drama is so drastically stupid, eh.
Today I got home from my cousin's graduation in Niagara! I brought Spencer and we had a blast. The graduation was for my cousin, Jamie, who I was good friends with in my younger years. We had quite the time together, let me say. And at her house holds some of my earliest memories, like Mom and Aunt Mary giving me a bath in the sink, and me hiding from Mary in the laundry hamper. I really will always love it there, and a piece of me will lay in that home forever. I hope I never forget it.
I'm glad I decided to blog today - otherwise my mood would still be in horrible condition. Thank you, Blogger, you've done it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment