
Today I took a sick day. I banished myself from the world due to my allergies and extremely itchy eyes. Not to mention the thunderstorms in my head and the earthquakes in my stomach. I really did not feel very good today, but all in all it turned out pretty well.
I was home alone today. I basically just sat on the computer, coded stuff, and ate all day. The highlights were watching Yes Man (pictured above), and going to the doctor. I went to the doctor because I thought I might of had pink eye, since it itched really bad and I had been exposed to it. By the way: anyone who says Yes Man isn't the best movie ever does not know what they are saying.
I really need to quit eating so much. I think I've gained wait since summer started! If only my leg would stop hurting, I could exercise it off. But right now I'm stuck to biking back and forth across the city. Which I have not done lately. I really need to get to making plans and lose some of this weight. I should probably go on a diet too, but I don't think I will. That would be a drastic measure.

No comments:
Post a Comment