Today has been amazingly fun. I think I will remember it forever. It's one of those things that just lie in your memories. I hope?I started off the day going to summer school, and I ended up running into (left to right) Micaela, Mallory, Celia and Jen on my way there. So I took a quick picture with them. And since I didn't take pictures all day, that will have to do. Then after summer school, I biked home with Lashia. She didn't come with me though. My mom brought me to Park and Rec and we payed so I can go to the Brewer Game on the 30th! WOO! Gavin and Billie and Spencer are going, should be fun. Then I went back home, ate some pizza, watched some Nickelodeon, and Brandon came. We watched some more Nickelodeon, basically, until we got really bored and decided to bike around town.
We ended up in the Colony Oaks area, of course, where Sam and Mitch live. We gave them a call and they met us at Sam's house. We were all hanging out, but when Kevin came and Sam had to go to basketball, we decided to go downtown. First we went to the big cement ramps under the bridges at Jones Park, and Mitch rode down them. They were like REALLLLY steep, and Kevin freaked out. It's on video on Mitch's phone :D! Then, we decided to reenact Octoberfest and go throw things off the ramps downtown. We went to one ramp but got bored of that one, so went to the other one (the other one is more fun, to be honest). We basically just threw things everywhere and ran around up there. It was pretty fun. Luckily, the angry lady didn't see Jake's bike and go all O M G NO BIKES!!!!!
OH, by the way, the people that were downtown were Me, Kevin, Brandon, Jake and Mitch. JSYK.
When Sam got back, we all went to Sam's. Me and Brandon decided to take off early though, since it was late and we were tired. After being at Brandon's and watching DESTROY BUILD DESTROY, I went home. I can't believe how well today was, SOO much fun.
Anyways, about our vaca to the cottage! There was a puppy in the neighbor's house named Annie! (Spencer is in the yellow, I am in the blue.) She loved to bite and kill us, let me tell you. We played with her a lot, regardless of her viciousness. I can't wait to meet her again when we come back on Labor Day!We also went tubing one day. And we fished a lot, even they weren't biting so well. Hey, I learned to touch a leech! Leeches are pretty cool, not gonna lie. And FYI, I did catch one decent sunfish. And I even took the hook out myself
But all in all, it was a really fun weekend. I always love it up north. And I always will, I think. I hope I will find the time always to come up and have fun on the weekends.
PS: The title '12 Miles Traveled' is sort of self-explanitory, I guess? I biked at least 12 miles today. I added it up. I guess I'm just that awesome. Be jealous.

No comments:
Post a Comment