Thursday, July 2, 2009

July Plus Excitement

I really have no special picture to share this time. As I was saying that, My friend showed me this masterpiece of disaster. I mean seriously people. Have you ever seen such a scary little child? This is not even right. Something is completely messed up with this girl. I can't even explain the amount of wrongness(sp?) I see in this photo. She's already a MySpAcE whore and she's what, like, 9? EH.

ANYWAYS.

It's July! Hence the title, I guess. I haven't really gotten time on my ~busy~ schedule to blog a bit. Well, a lot of things have happened. I had to get a new domain, since when I tried switching hosts my server died and blew up everything. Fail. Now me and Kiyla have .ORG's and are proud of it. Organizations, FTW? And now I am trying to work Wordpress on a new web layout. It got pretty ugly but I managed. Things are starting to finally come along now.

Today, we watched The Descent at Koller's house. Now, if you're into movies that make you feel dead and lifeless, see this. I haven't seen this good of a film in a long time. And I will for sure be seeing the sequel when it comes out this fall. Now that I think about it, a LOT of things are coming out this fall. Along with Paramore's new album (want).

Tomorrow, we're going to the cottage for the fourth of July! I'm taking Spencer :D! I LOVE going to the cottage, especially for the fourth of July. We usually set off a lot of fireworks over the lake on the night of the fourth. Plus you can't forget the daytime things to do like going four-wheeling (JQTIODOGSNDGEW EXCITEMENT) and going tubing and fishing and everything else you can possibly think of. I seriously cannot wait. It's going to be a fun time, like it always is, of course.

I also recently got the latest albums from Regina Spektor and Lily Allen. Get these. Seriously. I love them both and listen repeatedly to them both. I love love love them. I really can't get enough, I guess you could say.

Well, I guess it's time I go finish packing and eat some supper. I will for sure update this after we get home on Sunday. PELICAN LAKE, HERE WE COME!

No comments: