Hence the title, my last two weeks have, in fact, been basically lifeless. Since summer school, I have barely left the house at all whatsoever, and when I have was not very active doing so. But it has been quite a fun time, I'm not going to lie. I've had a lot of time to update my site and make everything better, and I have really impressed myself on how much I've accomplished. Yet it is sort of depressing that I'm not getting much out of my summer, and that I haven't been with my friends a whole lot. That is okay though, I'm still okay with it, I guess. I think this stage will be ending soon anyhow.Many exciting new additions and newsclips have floated on to the canvas of my life in the last few weeks of entry-free days, though. First of all, it has been planned that me and my Dad are taking out a few days in August to go to Nashville! I can't WAIT. And possibly (photo above)? It's up for grabs. But either and any way, I can't contain my excitement at all whatsoever. Nashville just makes me feel so open and free, and I CAN'T wait to be there. I can't even wait for the road trip! I love road trips. I love everything that's not Appleton, Wisconsin. Is that weird?
Aside from Nashville, these are the other multiple things I have in the books: Noah's Ark, Great America (maybe?), and the Brewer Game! The rest of the summer should be pretty fun. Seeming as I'm going from High School Registration, then to Nashville two hours later, then to Noah's Ark the next day. Things like that I just can't wait for. What can I say, I love synchronized messes.
I now have a TV in my room, again! You know, that one TV that we bought in like 1997, that we used in our kitchen at our old house, and sat in our basement, set up but unused. I asked my parents if I could move it in here, and they gave in! What a shock, eh? I'm so happy! I finally get to watch Chelsea Lately! And now I absolutely NEVER have to leave my room. Hooray? I don't know if that can be classified as a 'hooray' or not. Hooray for less of a life?
I also forgot to add that me and my mom had chinese today. Rangoons and General Tso's Chicken and Egg Rolls? That combination is always amazing. It never fails. Well, now that more exciting things have been thrown towards me, maybe it's a sign. Maybe God is throwing things towards me to inspire me to actually move. I guess we'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment