
This week has been an unforgettable one, may I be the first to say. I've done a lot with my friends, a remarkable amount of chillin'. For whoever says that. The photo above is from the 1st. Everyone went on a big photo scavenger hunt to find all the things they possibly could. I was in a group with Justin and Mitch. It was a fun, unlocking, adventurous, tiring day. One that won't seep from my memories. I'm pretty sure of that.
Well, I am thanking the lord for the TV in my room. It is one of the greatest things that has come upon me. My new favorite shows are: Malcom in the Middle, Chelsea Lately, George Lopez, Nitro Circus and Family Guy. I get to tune in to a lot more things nowadays. I would say it's been a blessing, but that might be a little over the edge ;D.
Today, we had Freshman Orientation at the high school. Basically, we just played games with our homeroom and took a tiny peek around the school. I feel a lot better about high school now that our link leaders told us about it a little more. My homeroom consists of Whitney King, Miranda Kliest, Tara Koci, Jacqui Koeller, Connor Kiley, Jessy Klemstine, and a dude named Brandon Kirk, who evidentially STOLE MY LAST NAME! Haha, no. But it's weird to me that someone has the same last name as me. I wonder if we'll be good friends? I'm happy with my homeroom. I didn't think I'd be able to say that, but I am. I might also have a locker next to my cousin, Amy! That would be fun. LOTS of fun. Now I'm excited for high school, and even more excited for something else.
I mainly wanted to get a blog in before tomorrow. I have been meaning to do so, but I just can't seem to get myself to it. Why did I have to do it before tomorrow? Because I'm going to NASHVILLE! I really can't wait. Road trips and unknown places really seem to be my thing. I hope that's good.
Yesterday, I went over to Billie's house with Liz. Her mom read my Tarot cards, something Wiccan people do. Since Billie's mom is Wiccan. Mine really seemed to open up my mind and train of thought. And even though I'm Christian, it scared me how terribly accurate it all seemed. She said there was burden in my home, most likely over money. Ironic how that's exactly what's going on, since my dad lost his job. She also said that I have a lot of potential lying within me, but there's something that is and is going to hold me back while I live. That really frightens me. I want to be the best I can be, but for some reason I can understand how that came up. I always feel like I'm holding back. If only there was a way to unlock my inner self and just blow all my potential into a thousand directions. I wonder.
I had a lot of fun today remixing my blog theme, too. I like how it is now, and I'm comfortable with it. Let's see how long that lasts.

No comments:
Post a Comment