Summer is now falling to an end. Hence, the title. Obviously. I don't know whether I should feel sad or happy. Mixed feelings, I guess. I'm not sure what I should expect out of high school. I really am not sure. Everyone says it'll be fun and exciting, but I just don't know. I don't know how I'm going to take all of this in. Let's hope it's okay.My sister came home this weekend for my cousin Jodi's wedding! Everyone loves Jodi. There were close to 550 people present there. It was incredible! We had lots of fun dancing, throwing beer all over the place, throwing CAKE all over the place, and just being in each other's presence. By we, I mean the whole family. Just saying.
It seems like I haven't done anything with my friends in a while. I missed Kevin's birthday last night, but I honestly was glad I just stayed with my family. I don't get to see my sister that much. And I probably had more fun at the wedding than I would have at Kevin's. I don't want to drive to Green Bay to see my sister leave. I want to go with her. She is basically living my dream life. Then again, I love everything she does. Is that normal?
Oh, Nashville? It was amazing. Great. We spent one day fixing up Tara's yard and home for a party. Her new guy, David Mayfield, and a bunch of people came over for a pickin' party. If you don't live in Kentucky or lower, you wont be familiar with this. It's where a bunch of people get together and play bluegrass and stuff. It was sort of lousy, but that's only taking Tara's word for it. I've never been to one besides Tara's. She got a new dog, Perky, who is a silly freak and is afraid of men. But he's a perfect dog besides his little flaw. We also went to the zoo! It was super fun, and I saw a Lynx and Clouded Leopard. And cool birds that ate nectar out of cups that you held. Their playground was also pretty bomb. Me and Tara had a blast in it. The 1423545 degree weather was forgotten at the zoo. That's how great it was. I love the feel of Nashville. I would never cease to go stay there for a few days with my sister and her family.

No comments:
Post a Comment