Monday, October 12, 2009

Brick by Ecstatic Brick

Well, Homecoming was what you can say one's life experience. It was fun! Not to mention grind-fest. If you could be mind-pregnant, there wouldn't be a single lady (or gentleman) that's a virgin. Our Buffalo Wild Wings dinner and official pictures at Home Depot/Best Buy really pushed it over the top overall. I feel bad for anyone who was too cool to show up. Especially since I got this sweet Mardi Gras mask out of the deal. Why the theme was Mardi Gras, I'll never know. Nobody even dressed up for the occasion. Most likely because less than 25% of my school's population has no idea what the hell Mardi Gras is. Quite frankly, I barely know. I just got this mask off a wall. Original.

Excitement is exceeding its bandwidth. In fact, it may not be healthy. Why?
  • 2010 is going to be so amazing music wise that I may not be able to survive.
  • My Salem CDs off Disaro were mailed out today. This means they will be here this week, which means at least 4 heart attacks. At LEAST.
  • I love the new Paramore CD! Sadly, I only have a short amount of time left to enjoy it. It's sad. I put schedules on my music obsessions.
I know it's not normal. Don't give me standards, you. Lately is just so lovely. Winter's coming. Feelings are ablaze. High School is about to drown in drama. Who ISN'T excited?

No comments: