I've been strongly connected to music lately. I've been talking to this girl, this girl being Talk to Animals. If you don't know who she is, die. Her name is Aimee, and since I've been talking to her I've been so inspired to make music, that I recently decided to. It's really fun. I love the feeling of music. I think I'm beginning the transformation from web designee to music artist. And frankly, I have no problem with it.
On the other hand, it's Halloween weekend! I have Thursday (today) and Friday (tomorrow) off. "What are you gonna do?" THIS.
Thursday: Hang out with Shanti, watch The Notebook, do other things? I'm not too sure what else. Maybe going to Burial Chambers (freaky haunted house) later on. Excited!
Friday: At 2, playing in the band for the College Avenue Bridge opening. It's a huge event, and I'm participating :D! Hello auto A in band. I don't know what else I'm going to do though. Maybe hang out with some people.
Saturday: Open until 7, when I will be throwing a Halloween party :D! Exciting. I hope lots of people come, it's gonna be fun.
Sunday: Homework day. I also am gonna go pick out paint for my room, I think. It's going to be orange. I can't wait until I get to paint it :).
So yeah. You can imagine my excitement. I wish there was Debate this weekend though. I've grown to really love Debate. I look forward to it every day after school, and it shines on my day. I've never been in something I loved so much. And everyone has formed into such a family in debate. Around my fellow debaters it's such a fun and relaxed time, and I don't know what I'd do if I thought I was too cool for it. "Die?" Yes.

No comments:
Post a Comment