Sunday, November 22, 2009

A U-Turn of Life

I speak the truth. My life has taken a U-Turn. I am now headed towards Self-Discovery and More-Excitement and Christmas. Plus...

What is this weird picture to the left? Artwork. For? Yes, MY SALEM CDs. Only, I am slightly disappointed. Not enough to regret, though. The stupid record company *COUGH DISARO* gave me the wrong tracklistings? Quite the company you've got going there, bud. So one of the CDs I purchased (FuCKT) was actually full of songs I already have. I still feel happy with a contribution to SALEM, though. The other CD (Owleyes) had a bunch of new songs<3! Just a few that I already had -- but in better quality! It's great. My favorites are: Cumbear, Lucyfur, and Spiritdesire. I feel so awesome that the 2 CDRs are already sold out, and I got one of each. In case you were wondering where I have been, this is 50%.

"What's the other 50%?" Well... Debate, music-making, and miscellaneous. Debate has clogged my life, and I love it. It's going to be very, very sad when it ends in a month. I don't ever want it to end. I want it to be all year long. I'm going to miss it. It's just crazy how much I enjoy it. Music-making? Yes. I've been making music. In my blog absence, I made a song. Vocal-less for the time being, until I get a decent microphone. I love it! I'm proud of how far I've come in the past month with my music. I'm already working on 3-4 other songs. While I do this, I'm also working on my site. I don't know how long until I fully finish it, though. It'll be a while. Miscellaneous? School drama, a bad breakup (that I found extremely entertaining, but I'm not going to waste my time on writing about), school things, and just extra fringes. U'kno.

You may be wondering why I mentioned Christmas. It's the strangest thing, really. One day, at Billie's house, her mom read my Terot cards again. She told me that this Christmas is going to really feel like Christmas at my house. Ever since then, my mom has been in the best mood since like 5 years ago, and she's been buying all these things (presents?). Everyone's happy at my house. Then, more news came. My sister isn't just coming home for Christmas, but...get ready...I get to fly home with her and spend New Years with her and her farm! This is the part where I died. Billie's mom really has surprised me this time. Christmas is going to be more wonderous than imaginable. How am I going to wait a month? Who knows. I'll figure something out. Don't I always?

PS: I noted about painting my walls in my last entry. It got delayed to this morning. I believe my walls will now be WinterSurf and FallenLeaf. Win, or win?

No comments: